Term 2 Blog #29

Sunday, December 31, 2006

well, I did 1/4th my science project today. well, maybe less than 1/4th, but im halfway done my experiment. I burned my ring finger toward the end, and did not continue after that.
theres the chinese new years gala today!! i really like watching that. the acrobats are amazing. just before this, i was typing excerpts from my favourite novels, so that I wont have to look into the book and take a long time to search for those 1 or 2 pages. sadly, 4 of my favourite books are by dan brown, and i didnt buy them. damn. damn damn damn. just when i have time. ah well, gotta do science experiment. does anyone noe when the chinese gala starts? ive checked channel 20 and channel 8 (or was it 9?) but i cant find it. its already 8 oclock. gotta find it or im gonna miss some of it.

0 comments: