Term 2 Blog #28

Thursday, December 28, 2006

OMG OMG OMG im starting a lot of blogs with OMG now.. well, there were a lot of things to be "OMG" about since winter holidays started, and the OMG's are still comming.
we (my mom and i) went shopping for clothes and shoes today. although i would have liked running shoes better, we bought 3 pairs of black leather dress shoes. they were on sale at sears, and i needed black shoes for strings concerts anyways. my olds black shoes were kinda small, and they were old. now, i have 2 paires! the third pair was for my mom.
we went to gap after that. n...uh...we bought 2 pairs of pants and 1 sweater. im not really that excited about those pants...well, at least i got new pants. the sweater was really stretchy, which i like, but am not really freaking over about. next, we went to aritzia! it was my first time in aritzia yay! n we bought 2 t-shirts. those two t-shirts costed..guess wat...60 dollars! two tiny little t-shirts for 60 dollars. im surprised my mom bought them for me. well, she said that they had a really nice shape to it, although the neckline is a bit too low. i really like those 2 t-shirts.
right now, im in the central library trying to find books about principles of electricity. i found around 7 books on it, and found tons of websites on it. now, because i have nothing to do, im writing my blog. *growl growl growl* my stomach is making a lot of sounds. and my pimples are going *squish squish squish* ahahaha not really. but its awfully red today. it'll better heal before i get back to school!

2 comments:

Katie Li said...

hey, youknow if you buy the t-shirts that are on sale at aritzia they're only $10-20, really, much cheaper. I was at aritzia on boxing day, and there was this really nice yellowish hoodie with seashells embedded that was only 30-ish dollars. It was a an extra extra small though so it was very tight :( .....The line was really really really really long, though. I pratically stood in line to go in for half an hour. Also you can buy t-shirts similar to the styles of Aritzia at Garage and Jacob, and itll be much cheaper.

Katie Li said...

opps my frown face got screwed up....:(