Term 2 Blog #14

Friday, December 15, 2006

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i have sooo much homework.
Monday--bring some pics to French, which is easy
--Social studies questions and terms, which are do-able, but uses time
Tuesday--Science lab report...very hard, and im most likely going to do bad on this
Wednesday--English project due..its doable as well, but uses aaaaa looooooooot of time. and karen is so fussy
we were going to do science after school today, but joy, karen, and i were just disgussing "hot" boys. well, im not going to list names of ppl we talked about..i'll just give them letters. Joy and I agreed that we would go out with person A, if we had to, but Karen thought person B was better looking. True, person B was very good looking, but person A is more talkative and funny. I'll rather person A. But then, both person B and A are in middle years. I personally dont like either person A or B...i actually like a grade 9 guy in my PE class. he is sooo good-looking and dances very well. I remember wat he wears every PE class!! He wore a white shirt that says Puma last class as well as black pants. Today, he word a black puma shirt with black pants. boy, he sure likes puma. this is the first time in 2 years that i got a new crush. i did not like anyone, absolutely not anyone, in mr. biela's class, and the guy i used to like left. so for 2 years, you could say i still liked the guy i liked in grade 6, or i had no crush at all.
aaaaahhhh im not going to write anymore on my blogs about crushes. or anywayz, not my crushes anyway. these are public and if the puma guy sees this, i'll go nuts. nuts nuts. its not very likely that the puma guy would be able to find this site, but yeaa i still dont want him to see this.
i think i'll really try to finish my homework before sunday, but thats as impossible as an alien dropping in front of me in the next month or so. i didnt even start on my chinese homework yet. oh n is there a french test tmw? i never study for french tests, and therefore, i get B's and C+'s, which are fine by me because they dont count for my permanent record. learning french is just...learning. all i have to do is "learn" in french lessons. there arent any projects where you have to think. by the way, im not talking about french in school. im talking about my french course. i do well enough in my french class at school of course, only for the sake of getting an A. :D. that's not a very good reason, though, but mostly, letter grades are wat drives me (just like how i would drive a car, haha *dry humour*)
i dont really care about wat i get on the chinese exams anymore either, as long as i get over 90, or around 90, which is really easy to get. most ppl get over 95 percent in chinese school, well, for the ppl still in elementary chinese that is. i just started high school chinese and it got soooo much harder. im still bad at chinese though. wish i could stop it and learn at home. :'( but then again, there wont be pressure and i might not do it at all.

1 comments:

Katie Li said...

Sorry that I havent left a msg..ever, but I forgot wut the url of your new blog was I thought it was inuyashawendy still...Anywayz I dont understand who person A and B are. But Ill write about it in my blog too...lolz...

Well thats all...and the guy in my P.E. class looks better than the guy in your P.E. class :P...oh and by the way I think you missed Person C and D and E. Cuz we talked about way more than two people...grind meat lolz//

KAREN JIA
P.S. Jedda is kewler than them all.
PPS> I hope no one else knows the url to ur blog...