Term 2 Blog #8 (Multimedia Blog #1)

Saturday, December 09, 2006

ok, for my multimedia blogs, im going to write about the pictures of anime shows ive drawn. here is my picture for this week: this is a picture of shinichi and ran from detective conan. if u would like to know more about detective conan, please click here for the blog i wrote about detective conan. or, if u'll like to look at summaries and pictures of the anime shows i like, click here. it includes ah! my goddess, bleach, death note, detective conan, fullmetal alchemist, inuyasha, and naruto.
I drew this picture on august the 24th, 2006, so that was this summer, and i copied it from the detective conan manga number...darn...forgot the number.. but it was somewhere in episodes:
188 The Desperate Revival, the Cavern of the Detective Boys
189 The Desperate Revival, The Wounded Great Detective
190 The Desperate Revival, the Third Choice
191 The Desperate Revival, The Black Knight
192 The Desperate Revival, Shinichi's Return
193 The Desperate Revival, The Promised Place
In these 6 episodes, Conan turned back to Shinichi when he took the pill that Ai Haibara gave him. It was probably the best 6 episodes in the series. the best episodes after that were the 1-hour specials and the 2-hour specials.
Anyway, when I was drawing this, I copied the original picture and went over everything with a 4B pencil. and shaded it with a 4B pencil. *note, I did NOT trace it
and, well, i suppose ran looks a bit weird, and shinichi's eyes were a bit too big, but that's okay. wat matters is that I drew it.

0 comments: