Term 2 Blog #30 (Multimedia Blog #4)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Saturday, December 30st, 2006
dope dope dope dope i keep on forgetting to write blogs these few days. i mean, i kept on writing wats supposed to be the blog of the day before when that blog was written in. do i make sense? i guess not. well, if it doesnt make sense to u, to bad so sad. not that ure really trying to understand me as if wat im writing is in ur exams, right? humm, im supposed to go to Daniel's skating party today, but since karen's not going, im not going. i wont noe anyone in the skating party (other than a few boys) 'cause vivian's not going, kelly's not going, and joyce isn't going either. also, i need karen to drive me there. we still didnt get a new car yet. going anywhere is soo inconvenient without a car.
im gonna start my science experiment today. at least, i hope i can get it done before the new year's gala. I HOPE. >< ><...im not being proactive, am i? ahhhh wat to say?? oooh yeah this is supposed to be my multimedia blog. its saturday. my multimedia blog day. my picture this week is....:


yay shinichi and ran are getting married!! NOT. its just conan imagining this guy called doctor Aizen and ran getting married. cause he thought ran was flirting with him. i took the picture and replaced dr. aizen's face with shinichi's face. and now, its shinichi!!! in case ure wondering, ran is the girl, and shinichi is the boy. ran is a very weird name, dont u think? then again, its japanese. her english dubbed name is rachel, and shinichi's english dubbed name is jimmy. stupid names. all english subbed names are stupid. and weird sounding. ive never liked english dubbed versions of anime. except maybe fullmetal alchemist. that's partly because i never watched the japanese subbed english version of fullmetal alchemist until 2 weeks ago. n the ppl sounded weird. the bleach dubbed version is ok, i guess, but i still like the subbed version better.
i played 3 hours of piano yesterday and 2 hours the day before yesterday. that's quite a lot. so i dont wanna play it today. but i dont think my mom's going let me off that easily. i'll pretend i've forgotten, and if my mom forgets to remind me, i wont have to play!!! noo my verb tenses are all mixed up! i wonder if all my blogs have mixed up verb tenses. anyways, this is just my blog, so why do i care? isnt not english class. my blog my blog my blog. not some essay. like that yugoslavia essay that was so hard to find information on.
did i mention that sudam died today? or was it yesterday? i donno when he died, but my parents watched a video of ppl hanging him. i didnt watch. i was in my room reading. besides, i could always check it up on the internet and then watch it. not that i want to. well, i've seen marie antoinette beheaded (or was it hanged?) and anne boleyn beheaded. i dont intend to see more

0 comments: