Term 2 Blog #3

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

yay i finally found a suitable science project!! it includes electricity, so in case karen reads this, she knows that i didnt use her idea. now, i just hope that ms. hu doesnt reject it, cause its such a good idea. help my pray that ms. hu likes it!
well, joy's presentation for socials studies was interesting. really interesting. shes the type that does very good presentations, unlike me, stumbling and shaking.
there are so less death note chapters, only 12 volumes. i already finished the 7th volume. tmw's tuesday the 5th already. julianne's b-day is on the 20th. better say happy birthday to her.
right now, i still need to find books about electricity. i mean, its kinda confusing. but at least i have a good science project! pray pray pray, ms. hu lets me do my project. or else, im gonna be sooo mad. it took so long for me to come up with it.

0 comments: