Term 2 Blog #25

Monday, December 25, 2006

yay Christmas day has finally come!! well, we dont celebrate christmas much, so we didnt really do anything. basically, i read "the shadow of the wind" from the moment i woke up until 4 oclock in the afternoon, when i finished it. then, my dad gave me 50 bucks for chirstmas. yay 50 dollars!!! then i took a shower and washed my hair, which i havent washed since last week. a lot of ppl think people who dont wash their hair once in at least 2 or 3 days are disgusting (ahem, lil miss prodigess), but i find that my hair doesnt get as dry.the washing of my hair takes away all the oil, and my hair becomes as dry has hay.
argg i hate the spelling check here. soo annoying. i dont spell a lot of words with apostrophes, and they say its wrong. they also think that words like "yay" and "lil" is wrong too. things that should be spelled with capitals like "christmas" and "friday" are also wrong. i like writing blogs informally, without having to put my pinkie finger on the "shift" key.
boxing day tmw!! cant wait!!! i think my mom's gonna get me new clothes :D and new earrings. :D oooh to top it all that, they're getting a new car. im pretty sure of that. they have been hunting like ... uh ... hunters these few days. and maybe they're gonna get a new computer for me too! even if it doesnt include the monitor. we have a spare monitor handy, and the CPU is only 300 dollars! well, i dont quite think they're getting a computer at the same time as they're getting a new car and clothes, so i'll just be hopeful.

0 comments: