Term 2 Blog #27

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

yay i went swimming today!! it felt fun, but i only swam 18 laps at a time...i used to be able to do waaay more than that. i mean, in aquaquest 12, we swam for an hour non-stop.
karen was there with me, and uh...we swam! she figured out how to sink down to the bottom in the deep end by watching me. "let me observe u," she said. the key was to put ur arms straight above ur head (or flat against ur torso) and not move. i myself think its easier if u turn urself upsidedown and kick ur legs, but not moving works as well.
when we were going to the swimming pool, i couldnt find my purse, so we used karen's money for the bus fee. she used 2 dollars because we didnt have a loonie and 2 quarters. after we got off and changed buses, i kinda lost my bus ticket. well, i didnt lose it, it was in my wallet, but my wallet had a chunk full of bus cards. we had to look for it for such a long time. by the time i had found it, the 6 old ladies were laughing their heads off. when i put the bus pass into the machine, the bus driver was also laughing. i told my mom about this, and she was laughing too.
i was listening to "reflections" in mulan when my mom and dad went to look at cars they want to buy. it sounded soo good. i wish i could type singning. does that make sense to u? well, if it doesnt, im not gonna bother explaining.

1 comments:

Katie Li said...

hey I knew how to sink to the bottom without you telling me. I mean I knew how to swim to the bottom but then you taught me how to sink to the bottom. hehe thanx. But honestly I do know how to swim to the bottom using breaststroke before today...lolz. I have to go head first though, not feet first if I do that though...