Term 2 Blog #10

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ok, this is yesterday, December 11th's blog, OK? i was really tired yesterday and did not do one.
Homework's piling up again. I even have to worry about math homework. we were supposed to measure the math classroom (or science classroom, cause ms. hu teaches me both math and science) and draw them on a paper with the proper scale. my scale is 1:40, whilch is the largest i can make it. 1:50 would probably be easier, but it'll be smaller. i wasnt sure whether i would have to put the dimentions on the good copy too though. but in case i needed to, i put them there, and i could ask ms. hu during science class whether im supposed to or not.
karen set her blog to public yay! i love reading her blogs, even though its rewally long. its really really interesting. well, mine are getting a bit long, but i like writing stuff down.
i was eating with my retainers yestereday, cause i forgot to pack my spoon. ppl were gasping and gawking at me. to me, it isnt gross. i mean, the retainer was made for me, it has only MY spit on it, and it was shaped like a spoon. actually, no, ppl weren't just gawking at me, there were walking away from me. these two girls, very impolite and mean girls, were forwning at me and saying "OMG that's soo gross!" its like they truely hated me, or like im their enemy or something. other ppl just said its disgusting in a better manner, and just went back to their business. those two girls were just soo mean. karen and i were arguing about whether its gross or not after school. i took the not gross side, of course. she tried to explain why its gross to me, but i just don't get it. why do ppl have to be disgusted if it doesnt affect them? it affects me and only me. im eating with a retainer. so wat? its not like they're eating with their retainer. and its not im eating with someone else's retainer. its just like a spoon except it doesnt have the handle. Thats ALL. Geez, ppl act soo cool these days, and goes EWWW to everything abnormal they see. i noe i could go down to the cafeteria to get a spoon, but i really needed to eat and there wasnt much time left. at least karen and joy should appreciate me for doing more than 1/3 of the work for the science lab already. my stomach was empty because of it. but noooo karen thought it was really gross too. im so pissed right now.

0 comments: