Term 2 Blog #9

Sunday, December 10, 2006

oh my goodness there are so many emails going around about science. just this morning, i opened my email inbox to fin 12 unread emails. and just now, when i signed in msn messenger, it notified me that i have 5 unread messages.
the pimples between my eybrows are healing yay! my mom told me to put some pearl dust mixed with water on it, n it worked. just this morning, i put some on, and its headling so quick now!
well, like i said at the beginning of september, i would always like day 1s better than day 2s. i actually like science, just not the fact that i get so much homework from it.
i didnt do much today, only reading a lot of chinese and playing a lot of piano. i wrote down the words that i didnt noe from the novel, and practicing piano was just a pain. i close my eyes half the time i play piano, did u noe that? it helps me concentrate, and it kind of gives me some sleep. of course, i wasnt sleeping while playing piano, but closing my eyes is like resting. i open my eyes when i have to play keys that are far apart, of course, in case i miss them.
we had a debate in chinese school yesterday. it was weird. my topic was why people wanted to go to university. i thought the topic was really stupid. people wanted to go to university so that they can learn and get a good job, of course! duh!! there were other topics such as "does the internet help people do their homework?" or "do grades help boost ppl's confidence?" well, the 2nd topic wasnt nearly as stupid as mine, but "does the internet help people do their homework" is just so obvious. i read my points from a sheet of paper when i was in front of the room, and i got really red... ive never been good at public speaking. i suppose i would have to try to do better.
i finished playing all the scales for grade 8 piano yay! n ive memorized them, but for some, i have to think before i remember how the scale goes. the melodic and harmonic minor scales are just driving me nuts!! n i dont like G flat major and E flat major. the appagios for those are all on the black keys, and its hard to play them fast when they're all on black keys.

0 comments: