Lesson 15: the Matrix

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Extentions
1) Where have you spent your time?
I spend most of my time sleeping, doing homework, and in school.

1. What title goes here? 2. What title goes here?
Important Urgent Important not Urgent

3. What title goes here? 4. What title goes here?
Not important Urgent Not important Not Urgent

Where are the majority of your activities? How much time do they take each week? What activities could you cut back on or cut out altogether to spend more time in quadrant 2?
The majority of my activities are either at home or at school. I can cut back my time on the internet to spend some more time on homework or on friendship
Family Reflections
LESSON 15: Get everyone in the family to catego­rize into the Time Matrix the time they spent during the last couple of days. How can you each spend more time in Quadrant II?
My mom spends 1/3rd of her day at work. She spends the rest sleeping or doing her hobbies.
My dad also spends 1/3rd of his day at work. He then gets home and all he does is eat and sleep.
I spend 1/4th of my day at school, then I use 1/6th of my day doing homework. After that, I play the piano, sleep, and eat.
I can use some time to help people instead of watching TV.

0 comments: