Term 2 Blog #43 (Multimedia Blog #6)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Vivianne!! my french classmate for 2 years and my grade 4 classmate

Jared...hes pretty cool, i guess...sat next to me for like 6 months

Vanessa (right) and Janine!!! dont noe Janine very well, but shes a great artist!! Vanessa also draws pretty well. She was my best friend in grade 4

Alice and Cynthia!!! dont noe them really well though

ummm multimedia blog. i'll post some pics of my old school classmates (from norquay). though i dont have any of janice, connie, leanne, and julianne. actually, i did. its just that i lost all of them. yup my old school classmates. thought i'll never see them again. except for vivianne and julianne of course. too bad i dont have a pic of julianne.
ppl in norquay are more photogenic in my opinion.

0 comments: