Term 2 Blog #40

Thursday, January 11, 2007

wow blog number 40 already? wat a shame. already a month of term 2 passed away.
karen and joy came to my house to do science today. we didnt quite fool around but actually did some work.
i should have played much more piano this wekk, 'cause my piano exam is next week. now my mom's busy yelling at me. she hardly yells at me and...well...i admit she's right. thats why im not saying anything. i usually yell back when i think shes wrong, or when i think im right (which is basically the same thing), but well, shes right this time. cant complain. *yawn* sleepy. actually, i almost think i can close my ears. almost. shes still yelling at me. i suppose im digesting her words and thinking of sentences at the same time. well, its usually harder for me to say things while listening at the same time, but composing sentences isnt as bad.
sooo sleepy. 9:36 only. gotta brush teeth, sleep...

0 comments: