Lesson 16: Roles and Goals

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Note to Mr. Olson: I cannot do the online test. it's all screwed up. Whenever I click on lesson 16, the test appears, but immediately shrinks back. I kept clicking on it...and it kept shrinking back.
Extentions:
Roles:

Daughter: I’ll try to do more chores for them and try to solve an argument effectively with them.
Student: I’ll try not the procrastinate and do my best on every assignment and test.
Piano player: I’ll practice 2 hours everyday until the grade 8 exam (next Friday), and after that, I’ll try to practice 1 hour per day.
Violin player: I’ll try to practice 20 minutes everyday though I am not likely to.
Friend: I’ll find more topic to talk about with friends
Family Reflections:
Have every family member choose one role that relates to your family (e.g.., son, sister, father); set a goal that will have a positive impact in that relationship.
My mom can set a goal not to get angry at my dad for a week. I can set a goal not to hog the computer so much. My dad can set a goal to keep his stuff off the living room.

0 comments: