Term 2 Blog #36

Sunday, January 07, 2007

oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!!!!! school is starting tomorrow. just soo sad. n still doing science project. i finished doing batches 2 and 3, and now, im organizing my observations. Observations and more observations. i have 4 observations with each batch, ending up with 12 sets. tired *yawn*.. n i have 6 charts. This is more complicated than last years! well, in a way, its not, and in a way, its harder. numbers and more numbers. wires and more wires. i burned my finger again today. made playing piano painful. i played from 3 oclock to 5 oclock...that felt like a looong time. technically, it is a lot. its more than the amount of time i play for 3 days. slacking off is also part of my daily routine. the first thing i usually do when i get home from school is check my email. then write my blogs if i feel like it. watch some tv, do some homework, and eat. and do more homework. then play piano. ...take a shower...sleep. i sometimes have trouble falling asleep. do u? i dont think this is very normal, n im still 13 years old.
i jsut remembered mr. hill told me to practice my bowing (he told me to put the bow right in front of the bridge). ughh its gonna squeak a lot. well, at least i dont have to practice violin everyday like wat i do with the piano. and playing violin is actually sort of enjoyable. playing those repertoires and studies on the piano are just so boring!!! i played the same 6 songs for 4 and a half months!!! just because of the exam. i think my violin's going to be very out of tune when i open up my case again.
oh i didnt write that i dropped my violin on the ground when i was in the strings room 3 weeks back did i? a chip fell off. my immaculate violin is ruined!! (actually, it wasnt really nice looking). umm...wat to write about? actually, i dont feel like writing, so i'll stop for today. this is a lot anyways.

2 comments:

Katie Li said...

your violin wasn't immaculate, it was quite dirty with a bunch of rosin and fingerprints before it was dropped and chipped

Anonymous said...

i was exaggerating!! besides, i said that it wasnt nice in brackets after it.