Term 2 Blog #37

Monday, January 08, 2007

first day of school today! not much homework, actually. i found out that the science fair project is to be due on february 12th, 2 days before valentine's day. i still have a whole month!!! yay!!! i dont feel like doing anything today, so i'll just finish up with my summary of the kidney's functions from science, and thats it. actually, i dont have any other homework.
hmmm wat to say? we did gymnastics today, and i actually did the back walkover quite easily. i thought i couldnt do it due to not practicing for 4 years. yay!!! happy!!! actually, the teacher actually didnt teach me anything. everything was so elementary. welll...yah... i bet i'll get an A..
anyways, these are some random questions i found on the internet, with my answers (for karen's information, they are not from roseate's blog) Its a bit long. if u dont have the time, dont read it.
· Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Homework
· What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Martin Mystery on YTV…it was boring so I shut it off
· Without looking, guess what time it is
Uhh 5:00?
· Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
5:25
· Do you remember your dreams?
Some dreams. I remember when I was in grade 3, I had a dream about Homer Simpson drowning
· When did you last laugh?
In school…probably at 2:00
· What is on the walls of the room you are in?
uh…paper, tape, light switches
· What is the last film you saw?
Sisterhood of Traveling Pants
· If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Hmm… I would buy manga, anime, and novels.. cars, electronics, clothes, blah..
· Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
My dad pushed me into a swimming pool when I was 6 and I cried
· If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I wish none of us treated animals cruelly.
· Do you like to dance?
I suppose…square dancing is quite fun.
· Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My mom
· What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Bleach episode
· Last time you swam in a pool?
Last week
· Type of music you like most?
J-pop
· Type of music you dislike most?
Rap (sry..dont be offended ppl)
· If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I wanna buy a mansion!!
· What was the last thing you bought?
Cup noodles that I eat for lunch
· Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Yes, behind my dad
· Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I’d love to!!
· What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Oh no school (from Mondays to Fridays) and oh no lessons (on Saturdays) and yay freetime (on Sunday)
· If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Bill gates!! I’ll talk him into giving me a lot of money!!
· What time is bed time?
10 oclock to 11
· Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
no
· How many tattoos do you have?
None duh
· If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Nooo way
· What did you do for your last birthday?
I ate, and ate, and ate..and read, and slept, and watched TV
· Do you have piercings?
2, one on each ear
· Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Mom and dad
· Are you a good cook?
The worst cook ever!!
· Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Im pretty sure I know how to do it, but I don’t own a car
· If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Albert Einstein!!!!
· Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes, when I was small
· Do you touch-type?
I suppose, if wat u mean is that I don’t type slowly
· What's under your bed?
wood
· Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yep
· Think fast, what do you like right now?
Ice cream
· Where were you on Valentine's day?
school
· What time do you get up?
7 oclock
· What was the name of your first pet?
The only time I had pets were when I was 4-6 years old, n I don’t think I named them. I really like the names George Vancouver, George Washington, and George uhhh…forgot it. They’re the names of carmen’s fishes
· How are you feeling right now?
Hungry
· What do you think about the most?
Anime? Or boys probably
· What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Eragon
· Do you sing in the shower?
yes
· What do you do most when you are bored?
Watch tv
· What do you do for a living?
I don’t make money..unless u count rewards. In that case, I study hard
· What did you want to be when you grew up?
Civil engineer
· If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Something where u make a lot of money but don’t have to do anything
· Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg!!!
· How many keys on your key ring?
2
· Where would you retire to?
Florida!!
· What are your best physical features?
teeth, seeing that I don’t have any fillings and that I had braces
· What are your best characteristics?
I work hard
· If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Hawaii
· What kind of books do you like to read?
Fantasy, Sci-fi
· What is your favorite time of the day?
8 pm, when I eat
· Play any instruments?
Piano, violin (recorder, ukulele if that counts)
· Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl
· What are some of your talents?
Swimming probably, but anyone could swim if they took lessons…drawing….gymnastics
· Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
yes
· How many rings before you answer the phone?
2 to 3
· What is most important in life?
Getting wat u want lol
· What Inspires You?
Me, myself, and I

n I just had a thought. Ranjod told me last year that he beat me in all sports. I told him i was better at gymnastics, running, and swimming. actually, im not sure about swimming, but i totally beat him in gymnastics. he told me gymnastics was for girls, and i replied that it's also for boys. well it's true, but a better response would be "nuh-uh, u have to stretch you body beyond your limit and bear the pain!" which is worse than running by the way. that's probably why i can bear pain better tahn some ppl.

0 comments: