Term 2 Blog #34

Friday, January 05, 2007

heh heh night contacts not working well, so im not looking at the screen while im typing. my eyes dont feel right...
anyways, bleach episode 109 came out today!!! yay!!!!! bleach!!!! i like death note too...but it got boring. well, actually, i like anime and books with a bit of romance in it. not too much. well, fullmetal alchemist doesnt really have romance in if you dont count winry and edward, but they dont really like eacher other. DC and inuyasha both have a bit...none at all in Bleach (Renji and Rukia? does that count? or ichigo and rukia? argg) watever. deatnote has none watsoever. i probably like fullmetal alchemist the best out of all of these. so many twists and turns, so many unexpeted events. i like that. if it were turned into a novel, i bet it'll become a new yok best seller. i wonder if theres a manga bestseller in the western countries?
i stuopped practicing gymnastics...so lazy.. it hurts. u noe theres this move where u put ur toes on top of your head and end up looking like a triangle? i can barely do that move now. my toes used to be able to touch my nose!! now it can barely touch the back of my head. the only things left that i can actually do are the walkovers, splits, bridges, carwheels, breakdancing thingy, and back walkover. actually im not really sure whether i can still do the back walkover, but im pretty sure. i could still do it in grade 6. but that was 2 years ago. ooo yah forgot about head stand and teddy bear stand . i can also do a handstand if theres a wall. im not even supposed to bend my spine that much. in grade 4, it became really flexible, but my back hurted for over a year. it took so much massaging and medicine to get it back to normal. now, its stiff, but it doesnt hurt. which would u rather? an aching flexible spine or a non-aching stiff spine? i think i'll rather the non-aching one. still, if there was the non-aching flexible spine, i'll choose that one.

4 comments:

Katie Li said...

I think its easier to touch your nose with your toes rather than touch the back of your head. Actually I dont know how to put my leg behind me head so ya...

Anonymous said...

no, ur legs come up behind ur head, not in front. so it'll be easier to touch ur head.

Katie Li said...

hmmm iunno I can touch my nose and head with my feet but I cant wrap my leg around my head/shoulder. I think thats much harder...

Anonymous said...

thats wat i meant. trying to get ur toe to touch the top of ur head, but ur legs have to be behind u where u cant see it