Term 3 Blog #51

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

this is my 202nd blog! i should have said the day before yesterday that it was my 200th blog. yay!!! im gonna keep this site until...i donno when, but i intend to keep it for a long time and not switch sites at all.
tmw's my mother's birthday...but in china, today's her birthday. so today, i got a chocolate bar and 4 tulips for her. and an ecard. my mom's 50th birthday. shes half a century old. i wish her another happy half a century. long live the mom! long live the mom!
i think i finished my own part in the science powerpoint. i intend to start on the diarahmma on sunday with karen and anne, but i didnt tell them yet. i really wanna finish it before karen leaves for california. also the speech, i finished writing it yesterday. i'll just edit it tmw...yeah...

0 comments: