Lesson 31: Four Areas of Renewal

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Extentions

BODY

My diet is varied and I exercise 30 minutes of day by powerwalking to school and back.

HEART

I like to observe what people are wearing when im outside alone, waiting for a bus or sitting on a bus.

BRAIN

I like to read and do daily blogs.

SOUL
I sometimes meditate / do yoga.

Family Reflections:

Go around and rate each family mem­ber on how well you all renew yourselves in the four areas.

Body: Mom & Dad - they eat pretty well, with all varieties of food. but i dont think they exercise enough. 10/10

Heart: My mom observes people too much.she always has negative things to say about people. my dad's just quite about other people. Mom: 8/10 Dad: 7/10

Brain: they dont read much and they dont write journals. my mom's usually so busy making her own clothes. Mom: 8/10 (designing clothing takes brainwork too) Dad: 7/10 (i dont think watching a lot of tv takes brainwork)

Soul: they dont do yoga. 5/10

0 comments: