Lesson 28: Synergy in Action (Part 1)

Friday, April 06, 2007

Extentions

1) Work out a "want" list with someone else for an agreement that you're trying to reach with someone. Then, make a list of possible "third alternative" solutions that would be good for both parties.
Issue:

Their "want" list
the car has to be blue
has to be Ford
has to have a CD-player
has to be 2002 or newer

My "want" list
the car has to be silver
has to be Toyota
has to have air conditioning
has to be 2004 or newer

Their "don't want" list
1. They don’t want a van
2. They don’t want a Toyota

My "don't want" list
I don’t want a van
I don’t want a ford

Third alternatives
The car could be black or red
It could be Honda
I could have both air conditioning and a CD-player
It could be 2003 and newer
It could be a normal small car

Family Reflections
Are there any unresolved issues in your home that could use some synergy? Walk through the steps to synergy or see if you can come to a solution that makes everyone happy.

The issue is listed above. My parents had a car crash and are now debating about what kind of car to get next. I don't mind a Ford, but I would personally rather a Honda or a Toyota.

0 comments: