Term 3 Blog #42

Sunday, April 15, 2007

karen and anne went to do the vancouver sun walk with me today. anne and fred came to my door right at 7:32, and i didnt wake up yet cuz my alarm clock was set to off @!!!! i just rushed and got ready in 5 minutes.
soo we walked the vancouver sun run. and talked. my foot hurt so much afterwards. actually, my ankle. neither my calves nor theighs hurt at all.
karen and i lost anne after the last 10 meters cuz we sprinted that last 10 meters. that sounds so repeatative... we went inside bc place stadium and ate food :D:D we didnt eat that much tho. afterwards, we decided to go to metrotown and try on expensive clothing. some shops we went to were lululemon, tna, aritzia, jacob, la vie en rose, claire's, and (something) on the wall. we spent most of our time in clairs trying on earings tho. the clipons are really nice, but cuz i can get real piercings, i'll get my mom to buy real earings. im too lazy to get them myself. actually, i'll probably drag my parents to metrotown next week if they already bought their new car.

0 comments: