Term 2 Blog #78

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ahhh my back hurts. i put so much stuff into my backpack today. well, its not my back that hurts, its my shoulders. im gonan take a nice hot loooooooong bath today, to relax. well, gotta go play piano first tho. it turned out that there was no strings test today. mr. hill was away. i want all the teachers to be away as much as mr hill is away.
here are some things that i found out through karen (or not through karen) that is very very extremely interesting.
limwell is jonathan tsang's brother. i htink they are half chinese half ... malaysian? or indonesian? i noe, jonathan doesnt look malaysian, but limwell does.
sympascho asked julianne out once. julianne said "no"
carmen likes fred
limwell is in a group that pretends to fight in the middle of the street to make cars stop before them and honk at them.
kevin ma (in grade 9) flits with ...darn...forgot that girl's name. i was jealous.. NOT
after carmen finishes about half, or 3/4ths of her popsicle sticks, fred finishes them up


I LIKE HAPPY FEET!!! SO HERE IS A PICTURE OF IT:

isnt that sooo cute??? awww

mr olson, u would not ever understand my parents cuz u dont live with them as their daughter. every set of parents treat u differently, and that applies for my parents too. they're very nice to me, but sometimes strict as well. actually, they're very nice to me. when they yell at me, they have a reason to. well, banning me from msn messenger is cruel, but i found a way around that. i used trillion instead!!

0 comments: