Term 2 Blog #65

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

i hate this. why do we have restricted blog topics every time we have knitting. the topics are soo boring. well, poverty is very very important, but i dont want to be restricted every other day with this. i am very annoyed
but ok, poverty. its a very sad thing, and unfair too. we have all the food we want, the technology we get is unimaginable for people in third-world countries. we should try to donate as much money and food to them as we can. but why dont we? we think little of them..we're selfish. that's why.
ok that's it. urrrrghh poverty.
now im gonna complain about homework
SCIENCE FAIR IS DUE ON MONDAY!!! AND THE SOCIALS NOTES ARE DUE TMW!!! actually, i finished the socials notes (i did them during math today) o crap i just remembered i didnt do my math homework to do my socials notes. ah well, i'll just do them very quickly with a calculator. its not as if i cant multiply by hand on a test.
SCIENCE FAIR SCIENCE FAIR IM PANICKING!!!! I STILL NEED TO WRITE SOME STUFF AND CHECK ALL OF IT. GUESS HOW MUCH I HAVE TO CHECK OVER, CAREFULLY??? 40 PAGES!!!! AHHHHHH WHY DID I HAVE TO WRITE SO MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE. ITS NOT LIKE LAST YEAR WHEN I HAD PLENTY OF TIME AND FAKED DOING HOMEWORK ALL THE TIME (im usually watching anime while faking doing homework) but WHY???? NAZE??? (thats japanese for why) DOSHITE??? (another japanese word for why) PORQUOI?????? PORQUOI MOI?? (i think u all understand that) ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! actually, i think a lot of people are under the same pressure as me, but my head is really starting to hurt.
oh and in gymnastics, i twisted my back too much. im gonna have really bad backaches when i grow old, no doubt.
ok, for the science fair project, im just gonna finish my graph, explain what i did, and add a little more to my hypothesis. i didnt write much at all for my hypothesis. its just a shame that i didnt take pictures while doing the experiment. i should remember to do so next time. i did that last year...
ooh darn french oral test on saturday morning. i asked my mom to tell the piano teacher no to come this saturday cuz my science fair project is due on monday. dats a relief. but i still have chinese school. gotta finish that workbook. its soooo hard. i dont think im at that level. whenever i do my workbook, i ask my mom for help. i think i should just drop to a lower level, but i'll regret it when i get to university.
im forgetting so many things these days. homework left:
PREMIER GO
SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT (EDITING, PASTING AND GLUING, FINISH GRAPHS, ADD TO RESULTS)
SOCIALS PROJECT (im sorta finished, sorta not)
FRENCH (GET PICTURE OF ALBERT EINSTEIN)
FRENCH LESSONS (MEMORIZE DIALOGUE)
JAPANESE LESSONS (STUDY HOW TO TALK ON THE TELEPHONE)
CHINESE SCHOOL (DO WORKBOOK)
TECHNOLOGY (BRING SWEATER NEXT TIME, DONT FORGET)
MATH (GOTTA FINISH THOSE 2 SECTIONS ON CIRCLES)
SCIENCE (i forgot to hand my drawing of turbulant and laminar flow object into the inbox...im such an idiot)

oooh did i mention that i finished hikaru no go?? all 75 episodes plus 1-hour special?? and i finished the manga too. the manga went a bit further than the episodes and i finished it tonight. such a disappointing ending. i dont even understand go!! or igo, whichever works. my mom offered to buy me a go/igo board and my dad offered to teach me. i'll play when i have time.
next time, before i start an anime, i'll ask for carmen's opinion. hikaru no go was pretty disappointing, but i had to finish an anime show after i started it. except for naruto...it got boring. i havent read the manga for such a long time.
this is my longest blog in a long time. its 11:10. sleepy. *yawn* funny, this is almost always the way i end my blogs now. bye!

0 comments: