Term 2 Blog #74

Friday, February 16, 2007

i went to see a movie with karen today...we wanted to see ghost rider, but we ended up watching in search of happyness instead. cuz ghost hunter was PG 14. i didnt have my go-card, and even if i had it, i wouldnt be able to watch it. im 5 months away from being 14 years old. karen would have been able to see it tho.
we played dance dance revolution after. it was quite fun, but my foot hurt so much afterwards. i had this lumpy thing on the bottom of my foot, remember?
after my parents came back, i played piano, then went to sleep at 7 oclock. i woke up at 10 oclock, and did some cleaning up. still, theres a long way to go. when i took a look at my computer, i found that carmen, karen, and fred messaged me during the time that i was sleeping. they wanted to watch bridge to terabithia tmw or sunday. i didnt like bridge to terabithia, but i wanted to watch a movie with carmen and fred. darn, if _____ were here, it would have been sort of like a double date.
my mom said no to the movie at first, cuz i already went to one today. then, my dad said it was chinese new years, that i deserve a break. and so they said yes! we're gonna go next week or next next week still tho, cuz karen noes for certain that her parents would say no.

0 comments: