Term 2 Blog #67

Friday, February 09, 2007

huh i still didnt ifnish my science fair project although i worked so hard today. gotta finish those equations tmw and get my parents to check them again. muhahahaha im using my parents to help me..
well, at least after i finished with the equations and stuff, all i have to do is cut and paste them. my head's soo itchy. gotta wash my hair soon. its just that im so busy with homework that i dont even have the itme to wash my hair. oh and french too! i hacve a french oral presentation tmw. *memorize memorize memorize* arrgh!!!
i really want to skip chinese school tmw too. i mean, we dont really do anything but read the chapter and do the exercise book. nothing else. i really think its a waste of time. i'll just make up for it at home. really, the teacher just doesnt teach me anything.
my heads spinnin,g i really need a rest. soo tired. finish science finish science gotta finish science before monday. i wonder how karens going to finish hers. she only has 2 days left.

0 comments: