Lesson 20: Win-Win Agreements

Monday, February 12, 2007

Party 1:Karen Party 2:Wendy

What are the desired results?
To be able to watch a movie and go shopping on Friday
2. What are the available resources?
2 Free Movie tickets, money
3. What are the guidelines?
My parents drive us to Metrotown at 7 o’clock, and we come back after the movie
4. How will progress be seen? accountability?
When we are watching the movie and shopping
5. What are the consequences/ benefits if completed or not?
We would be happy!!! That is, if it is completed. If it isn’t completed, we’ll be sad

Family Reflections

LESSON 20: Are there any situations at home that could benefit or be guided more clearly by drawing up a win-win agreement?
Some situations are when I want to do something I want and my mom won't let me. For example, I want to watch a movie on pro-d day on this upcoming friday. To make up for that, I'll play an extra 20 minutes of piano everyday. My mom would be satisfied with that.

0 comments: