Term 2 Blog #62

Sunday, February 04, 2007

doing science project. i finally found the equations that can calculate the minimum amount of electrical currents that can break a certain amount of wires. muhhahahahaha . took me 6 hours. with the help of my dad too, though it doesnt look that hard.
i finally have something to do for my conclusion!! hurray for me!!!! wat im doing for my science fair project is basic physics, isnt that cool?? but then, its hard... yup school tmw. i almost forgot. i wish its another sunday tmw or a pro d day so that i can finish my science fair project and just relax (and watch more anime).
karen and i went to a russian orthodox church today. it was dead boring.. the interior was really nice though. we took pictures, conducted an interview, and i recorded some singing. we also played hangman and truth or dare during the service. it was, guess wut, 2 hours long. no wonder we were bored.
im gonna take my shower and go to sleep now. it has been a great day today!! i got lots done. but my mom told me she was getting worried about the bags under my eyes. its 10:37. *yawn* sleepy

0 comments: