Term 3 Blog #67

Friday, May 11, 2007

when i was getting back from japanese class today, an old tour guide lady with her tourists from Australia was talking to my dad and me at the bus stop. When they were almost about to leave, the tour guide lady asked me "what's ur relationship with that man over there? (meaning my dad) Do you work with him? What's your occupation?"
OMG i am not nearly old enough to work. well, actually, i am, but I WONT HAVE AN OCCUPATION UNTIL 10 YEARS LATER. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! stupid tour guide lady!!! i am 13 years old YOU DIMWIT. DAMN YOU F*UCK YOU BITCH. i have never sworn before, but now, i am fuming, and thus, i start swearing. THIS LADY CROSSED MY LINE.
i told her. "no, that is my dad, and i am a student currently in grade eight" in gritted teeth. U MORON! i said in my head. STUPID STUPID BLIND ASSUMING MORON FROM AUSTRALIA. :@ je suis fache. tres fache. ELLE EST LE PLUS STUPID PERSONNE DANS CETTE (world, i forgot it in french, but i'll use japanese as replacement) SEKAI.

0 comments: