Term 3 Blog #61 (Multimedia Blog #21)

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Saturday, May 5th, 2o07

my mom ended up deleting my piano lesson for me this week. and i arrived at chinese school late, meaning that i missed the dictation. the teacher forgot all about the recitation, and nobody went through the trouble of reminding her.
i forgot all about the umbra during the science peroid last thursday. now i have to do it again. luckily, i think my strings binder is the same size as karen's science binder, so i can just stack my science binder with my strings binder to create the same degrees as i had last time. if that doesnt work, i'll have to start over again. for this science lab, if vivian doesnt agree to be my partner and goes with kia instead, i'll be partnerless and have to do all the work myself. that is not a very encouraging thought.



my norquay friends. i ended up finding a picture of them in facebook. theres a lot of others, but i liked this one the best.

0 comments: