Term 3 Blog #75 (Multimedia Blog #23)

Saturday, May 19, 2007

ahhw kjertglfsdhndefgukjhl u have nooo idea how hard it is to get the beats right in sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow music. its adagio for gods sake!! lento is slower, but how are u suppsoed to get it right in such slow music???????????? it was my first time doing it, and my parents think its so easy. they're really criticizing me. my teacher was upset with me too. i feel as if an elephant dropped on me. how am i actually supposed to play piano without making mistakes??? they dont understand. theres no end to their criticism. they should try learning piano, and coward under my glare until they get a song right. THEN they would know how hard it is. i actually like the thought of that. maybe someday, i would be able to criticize them on something and make life much harder for them. that would be fun. im sick of my parents' saying everything i do is wrong. I WANT OUT! i might as well go on a strike. haha a strike on better treatment to their daughter. oh it multimedia blog saturday. here is a picture


i drew this in chinese school today cuz i was bored. and it has chinese on the side cuz i drew it on the margin of my book and didnt realize this drawing would be thicker than the margin. what do u think it is?

0 comments: