Term 3 Blog #69

Sunday, May 13, 2007

i watched bleak house on PBS station today. it was good. i watched the first part to it last week too. from now on, i shall like to spend my sunday evening watching masterpiece theatre. they're such good movies!! too bad sunday was so short. i would have liked it to be longer, as a weekend should be 2 days long. but now, due to my lessons, it feels like half a day long. on sunday, i get 6 hours of lessons, and in between, i prepare for the next lesson. thats a lot of work u noe, from 9 in the morning to 8 in the evening. its much more tiring than school. the next morning, i do my homework from school. by the time its finished, its 3 in the afternoon. i take the half day weekend back. its a 7-hour weekend. actually, i usually sleep later than 10:00, but i still consider that less than half a day. geez i hope al lthis work pays off. i now have to study on the bus cuz my parents no longer have a car, seeing as they crashed it into a pole. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA GET ANOTHER ONE???? this is driving me crazy. each week, i spend 4 hours 40 minutes on the road to my lessons. if it were not for the fact that my piano teacher comes to my house, i would spend 6 hours on the road. actually, probably 8 hours since she lives in surrey. i should be very sad if i stop japanese class or piano lessons tho. although piano gives me a lot of pressure, i like playing. i like learning japanese too. as for french and chinese, french doesnt give me stress at all. i hardly try. chinese gives me a lot of stress, but i realize how much it will benefit me in later years. it is such a hard language to learn and memorize, but i feel that i must learn it. just yesterday, i met a woman on the bus whose daughter graduated from univeristy and is now paying 300 per 6 courses of chinese lesson with 10 other people, 5 of whom are cocasion. she asked me whether my chinese school has an age limit. i told her i didnt noe. but it turns out my chinese school doesnt.
aww darn i have that socials final exam to study for. and i still didnt finish piling up those notes, tho i have read a lot of parts of the socials textbook that i havent read. now, i think i have a general idea about what the socials textbook is about, but i cant grasp the details of each chapter. gotta read it again and again.
theres a strings concert on tuesday. i think karen noes about it. and theres also the science presentation to worry about. im gonna talk to anne and karen tmw. i shall really like to hear about karen's vacation. i wonder if she saw the premier of pirates of the caribbean. if she was lucky, she might have gotten an autograph. at least, thats what carmen tells me.
wow this is the longest blog ive written in a long time. i guess i feel like writing right now.
ooooh one more thing! my piano teacher told me to play this B-EAU-TI-FUL song called fantasie in d minor by mozart. i absolutely love it. if u want to hear it, go to youtube and type in the title of the song. but then, she also told me to play june barcarolle again. arrgh. i think im getting tired of that song. i'd raather play that waltz by chopin a little longer than play june although its a nice song. actually, i think all the grade 9 repertoires are good. gonna retire for now. bye. je dois me coucher. je suis tres fatique, aujourd'hui c'est un jour long. mes cheveux sont aussi longes! (not that it has anything to do with it)

0 comments: