Term 1 Blog #68

Monday, November 12, 2007

AWWW GOD...THREE WEEKS LEFT. gotta get my math mark up by 3 percent. one percent per week. can i do that, YES I CAN. I CAN AND I WILL. theres a difference between can and will. I WILL GET THAT THREE PERCENT AND GET THE A I WANT SO MUCH.
reading sherlock holmes isnt a bad way to end this rememberence day long weekend. its really good actually. ive read 3 of his stories this week, and i read a lot more when i was younger, but it still interests me. ive also read a book called looking for alaska. this book describes the life of a boy "looking for a Great Perhaps" when he stumbles upon and falls in love with a girl called Alaska. the first half of the book describes all the pranks he does with his group of friends (including alaska), and the second half of the book is dedicated to his thoughts and feelings after alaska's death. it was quite a good book...even with all that smoking involved.
this morning, while my parents were out, i watched sweet home alabama. the only reason i watched it was because patrick dempsey (mcdreamy in grey's anatomy) was in it. unfortunately, he only played the supporting actor. and his hair was weird in the movie.
ooh have i ever mentioned that reese witherspoons is pretty? i dont think i have. well, ive mentioned jessica alba and mariah carey. but not really reese witherspoon. geez, if all i do is mention pretty girls, ppl will start thinking in lesbian. WHICH I AM NOT.

0 comments: