Term 1 Blog #67

Sunday, November 11, 2007

rememberence day today...gotta think about dead soldiers. lol.
actually, i did think about them...for around 2 minutes or so. but what was really great about today was that my parents spent about a hundred dollars on food. dinner was goooood. it should've been thanksgiving dinner instead.
anyways, i finished most of my homework today. i didnt actually finish much, but theres not that much leftover. at all. theres no chinese and french school homework cuz i finished it last week...i finished my 3rd part of my memory book (1 part left to go), i redesigned my science fair project, and i finished math homework.
oh nooooo darn...french test on wednesday. forgot. ah well, i'll study a bit tmw. theres a whole day off tmw~!!! i'll play a bit of piano and do a bit of theory. and READ!!! i love reading, now that ive got the time for it :D

0 comments: