Term 1 Blog #40

Sunday, October 14, 2007

yayay!! my parents bought more stuff!! they bought a hundred dollars' worth of shoes for me!! (thats two shoes by the way) yay!!!! oh and we went out to a restaurant to eat breakfast by the way. i havent done that since the end of summer. it felt goood. having a car = spending more money. its true. my parents got 10,000 dollars when they crashed their car in february. and they also got a year's worth of monthly bus cards. they didnt have to pay for insurance and gas anymore. thats a lot of money. but the price of that is the time wasted to get between places. take me for example. it takes me an hour to get to chinese school and back. it also takes 30 minutes to get to french school and back.
anyhooo (haha, im copying anne now) my mom gave me her two-zone monthly bus card and told me that i could take the bus to school for the rest of the month. i told her i wanted to sell it and take the money instead. she said ok. note - that bus card is worth 52 dollars today, 49 dollars tmw, 46 dollars on tuesday, etc.. somebody better buy it soon or its gonna loose its worth altogether.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL 2 shoes? dont u mean 2 pairs?
and from ur other blogs u seem very open to mr.olsen
i mean with the i'm NOT lesibian thing when u talked about mirah carey
and also the crush and falling asleep thing
funny
in a good way