Term 1 Blog #32 (Multimedia Blog #5)

Saturday, October 06, 2007

aaaaawwwwwwww today was exhausting.
when i got back from chinese school, i took the wrong bus. instead of taking the 17 OAK, i took the 17 UBC. i ended up in the middle of UBC before i realized, right across from the "University Chapel".. i went inside, borrowed a cellphone, and called my parents. my dad told me to take the 41st to joyce then turn 17 oak. i decided to keep on taking the 17 UBC till i reached the main stop.
aaaaaaaarghhh its gonna take too long to explain. and ppl will get bored. basically, chinese school stopped at 5:45, i took the wrong buses (but made it back in the end), my parents worried themselves to death, i came back 3 hours later, and they decided that mexico would be too dangerous for me. the end.
its a multimedia blog today. here is a picture of my teeth right after my braces were taken off. arent they straight??

0 comments: