Term 1 Blog #39 (Multimedia Blog #6)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Saturday, October 13th, 2007
Horray!!! MY PARENTS FINALLY BOUGHT A CAR!! after 7 months of not having a car, here i am, with a CAR!! ok that sounds stupid. but the idea is, we have a car again!!! its a blue corolla. yup..i wont say anything else.
i had french school today...then i had to go see my doctor at 12:30. since my doctor's office is in china town, and i had chinese school nearby at 3:15, i decided to stay there for a while. actually, i stayed in tinseltown. i spent 4 dollars on bubbletea, 2 dollars and a bit more on apple tarts, another 2 dollars and a bit more on mcdonald's, and another 4 dollars on a pencilcase and a file case. thats 13 dollars in total. i was bored out of my mind, believe me. although i brought my social studies to look at, it was soooo boring.
then i went to chinese school. it was boring too. and i got a load of homework. 7 pages of exercise, a re-write of my essay without mistakes, memorization of around 20 words, the copying of definitions, and the copying of the words that i have to memorize.
i had no idea before chinese school that my parents were going to look at a car. but after chinese school, they phoned me, and just said "dont take the bus today. wait for ur dad outside. hes driving a blue corolla."
and thats how they broke it to me. that they bought a car.
its multimedia blog today...here is a picture of newton.

0 comments: