Term 1 Blog #38

Friday, October 12, 2007

i finished soooooo much work today!! AND i watched a whole movie!! yay!! it was called the convenant. ever heard of it? it was pretty scary...lucky i watched it in the afternoon, with the sun beating on me.
well, in total, i have got a good understanding of the civil war in ivory coast today by reading a wikipedia artical CAREFULLY. and i mean carefully. i read it slowly to make sure i got every sentence. it took at least an hour to read 7 pages. oh and i highlited some things.
i also read half of the assigned socials homework. remember the timeline we were supposed to work on? i finished about half of it. well, it didnt take that long, but i finished a bit!
i also finished my chinese essay, which didnt take long, considering the amount of time i took to do my chinese essays in grade 6. now it takes 2 hours long...which is still long, but not as long as before...
my science homework is almost finished except for one question.
my isaac newton powerpoint is done, as is half of the script im reading from.
i finished memorizing my french school oral presentation.
i didnt play piano. that's the only thing i DIDNT do.

0 comments: