Term 1 Blog #28

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

aaargh still coughing. you were right, mr olson, i should enjoy my youth while it lasts. i should not worry about the distant future, and take one day at a time. and what my mind is on right now is my flu. my horribly frightening flu. my absolutely wonderful flu. my phrases condradict each other, but you understand me nonetheless.
mrs blake made us play football in the POURING RAIN today!! its was not a drizzle, not a shower, but a ... you guessed it ... THUNDERSTORM. we could have been struck by lightning, if there had been lightning. well, maybe not. but the kids under the trees who were hiding from the rain while their classmates did 6 laps would have been. we were out in the open - on the oval soccer field. hoooow nice. we love you mrs blake! we got to feel the pleasure of playing football in the wonderfully wet and non-muddy grass while the not-so-heavy rain floated past us!

0 comments: