Term 2 Blog #60

Monday, January 28, 2008

i think im really making progress with my science fair project. ive finished the background for my board already!! now, all i have to do is my summary, which would prob take an hour at the most..
im feeling extremely productive. so far, i have finished 3 tuques, all my science homework, 3/4ths of my science fair, and...i got my parents to sign al lthe forms! oh and therse no chinese school this week yay :D
once again, in this blog entry, i shall claim my love to chopin. this time, i shall have u listen is nocturne in e flat major. its so beautiful, no words can describe it. when i listen to it, i feel like i need to cry, tho i think its more like a love song. actually, i dont noe, but it sounds soo...heart-felt. again, i love this song like no pop/rock/jazz/rap/techno/blues/etc. song.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J8pNzlhxnwY
this korean guy plays pretty well. so does his brother. they both won 4th place in the chopin international piano competition. that is, they tied for 4th. LI yundi got first in 2000 :D

0 comments: