Term 2 Blog #58 (Multimedia Blog #19)

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oh no oh no!! i didnt duplicate my experiment. actually, i was aware that i had to do my experiment at least 4 times to be accurate, but i didnt have enough time. i mean, why would i spend 120 hours on just doing the experiment alone? i cant do that!! but it seems im gonna loose marks for it. :'(
i wonder what jessica is doing for her experiment? she was going to do surface tension at first, but she said she'll change it. i havent heard about what she is changing it to, so im worried that she'll stick with surface tension.
one good thing about today is that i finished my whole writeup!! now i need to edit. extensively edit the information that doesn't make sense. aargh. and i need to do my board. my mom has be extremely mad at me today cuz i pronounced that i hated chinese but was forced to take it. i really didnt mean that, but they were forcing me to memorize all these words that take hours to fully understand. and another reason is that i keep on playing a song on the piano that my teacher didnt assign me. they said, sure, i could play the piano, but play the songs that the teacher is teaching me, cuz they have to pay her 40 dollars a week. I MEAN, COME ON, why cant i play a song that i enjoy/am not sick of?? oh by the way, the song is fantasie impromptu, composed by chopin. I LOVE CHOPIN. I REALLY WISH I CAN TAKE 30 YEARS OFF BACH'S LIFE AND GIVE IT TO HIM. but fantasie impromptu really is quite hard. but the harder it is, the nicer it sounds to me. cuz its challenging and fast :D:D u should try listening to it. oh by the way, i love li yundi's playing too. it just so happens that i love chopin a bit more. he composed the music; li yundi is only the messenger that sends the message out better than others. u can think of it this way: chopin is the writer, li yundi is the reader. even if the reader reads EXTREMELY well, without the writer, the reader is nothing.

Fantasie Impromptu

this is multimedia blog day. for once, im not giving u a picture. i tell u, LISTEN TO THIS SONG. i have fallen in love with it, and so should u.

0 comments: