Term 2 Blog #48

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

writing pre-IB biography.i think it should be max. 1 page long. i donno. but its taken quite a lot of thinking.
donno how to conclude it tho...
would it be...
I hope I get into pre-IB! give a good look at my marks before you consider rejecting me!
or would it be...
I am sure I'll get into pre-IB cuz im so smart, smart and smart (saying something like that wouldn't be smart at all, so i hope u catch my irony). So, because of my self-confidence, all you can do is accept me.
or would it be...
I'll never get in, but I'm trying anyways. Please tell me I got accepted, I'll do anything! I beg you!
or would it be...
Please accept me because if you dont, my parents will be very angry at me. They will ground me for the rest of my life. [of course, they wouldnt, but i'll write that down anyways cuz it sounds sarcastic]
or would it be...
I'll give you half a million if you accept me, so if you're rejecting me, I'll let you know that you're giving up ur job as ur teacher.
or would it be...
ACCEPT ME OR ELSE...(i'll flush you down the toilet)!
or would it be...
oooh oooooooooooooooooooooh cute!!! what a cute acceptance letter!!! smooch! its an envelope with imaginary hearts on it! now i'll be all cute and cuddly and worm my way through pre-IB!
or would it be...
I'm smarter than you teachers, so you'd better let me in. I can prove that I have an IQ of 200, and if you don't accept me, i'll bomb ur house down.
or would it be...
- *batting eyelashes* i got in right? *shines a beautiful flirtatious smile* i'm glad I got in
- "er...no, you didnt."
*SLAP!*

0 comments: