Term 2 Blog #42

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

oooh i love chopin's songs. wish he didnt die so early. :'( i've always felt sad he died at the age of 38. i wish bach could trade 30 years of his life for chopin's. i dont like bach much anyways. his music is so...not beautiful. theres no feeling, only technical stuff, in my opinion. i love chopin <3
its quite amazing that i started to play chopin's songs last summer (august 2007), but my mom still doesn't know ican play his songs yet. she got a big surprise when i told her i can play 4 extremely well and another 4 not-so-well. i mean, they are sorta hard and all, but they do sound very nice, if i must say so myself. my favourite so far - Nocturne #20 in C# Minor. its beautiful...so elegant. then comes waltz in e minor. love that one too, tho playing with a lot of force on the piano is necessary for this piece. my fingers hurt for a while after i play this song. ><

0 comments: