Term 3 Blog #3

Monday, March 05, 2007

well, now that the langara run and science test is over with, i can stop worrying about them. so happy :D. im not happy about my langara time tho. not telling wut it is.
now things to do:
- get mom to print out the parts im gonna edit on my science board
- cut and paste those things on my sciecne board
- quit japanese classes (i dont have enough time)
- make up for last week's chinese class
- study for french test on saturday
- play a bit of piano LA CAMPANELLA!!!! MUHHAHAHA
- try singing "all i ask of you" from phantom of the opera
- borrow phantom of the opera
- clean up my work space and living room
well, today, i found out edwin died his hair. hahaha. he looks better i suppose. i donno. umm karen and i went to joy's house after school and sang. i realy like "all i ask of you". it sounds sooo good!! my mom likes it too. she sang for us, and karen and i got a "free joy concert." do you have any idea how good joy sings?? unbelievable.
i got home and played piano, did a bit of my science fair project.. and read manga!! the latest bleach manga. i originally wanted to wash my hair, but decided not to. hmm quite a boring day. but i rather cram homework than have a boring day. actually NO. i decided against that. being bored is better.

0 comments: