Term 3 Blog #23

Monday, March 26, 2007

Creative Thinking
personally, I think creative thinking is very important. without it, we'll still be apes right now, scrounging for food to no avail. the first step to what we are today, in my opinion, was the discovery of fire. that allowed us to cook foods, and warm ourselves up.
being creative is fun as well. developing ideas, writing them down, or drawing them makes it even more fun.
NOW, MY DAY!!
first day back in school...i was so reluctant to go. i had to do my math test during lunch time, and it took me the whole period. by the time i was almost finished checking, molly, daniel, and nolan already came into the class (i have math before lunch, then science after lunch haha). i quickly went back to my locker and got my science and lunch after i finished my test and rushed back into the classroom. while ms hu was writing notes on the overhead, i was busy eating. i copied tho. ms. hu didnt seem to mind that i was eating.
oooh want more pictures of lee jun ki?? hes hot, cute, and funny; sexy, mignon, et drole; yuumei, kirei, omoshiroi, ya tanoshii desu. 3 languages!! muhahahahaha. add chinese. umm maybe not. i dont noe how to say hot in chinese...then again, i dont noe any swear words in chinese either. except shut up.
well, heres a picture...so cute... but i wonder if this is really him.

0 comments: