Term 1 Blog #23

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TOMORROW IS PRO-D DAY!!! IM SOOO HAPPY!!! i really gotta finish my homework tomorrow. or at least get most of it done. well, i still have all that socials, applied skills, and english homework to do. im about 1/3rd finished my english homework, 1/10 of my applied skills homework, but guess what, 0% of my socials homework. except for the map. i finished the map. and theres the science fair project that i have to look up for. -_- i did NOT vision my first pro-d day like this. i envisioned it to be me eating in front of the computer, watching grey's anatomy all day.
did i mention that on top of all my homework, i would have to play two hours of piano? i missed my practice on tuesday. sooo...i have to make up for it tmw. oooh goody. that sounds good. DOESNT IT? :@ *twitch twitch*
it seems that on every blog, all i rant about is homework. yes, homework is taking over my life right now. yes yes yes...goody goody gosh. i dont even have time to worry about the 6 laps i'll be getting on friday now. geez.

0 comments: