Term 1 Blog #19 (Multimedia Blog #3)

Saturday, September 22, 2007

i went to chinese school today. and french school. both were very boring. this time, i actually learned quite a lot in french school. theres a bit of homework too. i finished the exercises when i came back home, but i still have to re-write those 10 sentences in futur proche. that's alright. it'll take me 10 minutes max. ive already fininshed 5/6th of my chinese homework. excluding all the translating that i have to do from old chinese to modern chinese. and the copying of definitions. that'll take me...prolly an hour or 2. more like 3 hours. or 4. or 5. nah im getting ridiculous. it'll take about an hour to two hours. and theres piano to consider. ive got to finish waltz in e minor (CHOPIN!!! I LOVE HIS SONGS) and practice czarny op. 299 no. 19. well, lots to do tmw. better go to sleep! (or better yet, watch grey's anatomy since my dad's gone to sleep now!)
here is a picture of middle years...

0 comments: