Term 3 Blog #72

Saturday, May 17, 2008

i had chinese school today. just chinese school. and it SUCKED. IT SUCKED SO MUCH, IT GOT STUCK INSIDE THE BLACK HOLE. dont know if u understand that. i dont care if u do.
my teacher made me read 3 whole paragraphs out loud. it was so embarrassing. i could just hear ppl snickering behind me. well, i suppose my chinese is quite horrible, but that doesnt give them reason to snicker.
we went shopping before chinese school. we bought lots of food that i like, including pizza tarts, potato puffs, pillsbury apple tart-like things, and cookie dough. i can make them myself in just no time, and they taste great! oh we bought another bag of those kernals that anne likes so much. anne! if ure reading this, i would like to let u know that my mom thinks u're a pig that makes regular visits to our house! well, take no offense, cuz i like it when u take ur weekly rendezvous to my house. its just something i found quite funny.
after chinese school, we went up to a beach in north vancouver and ate packaged pho. then i played a game with my mom in which i say one sentence and she says the next and we make a story with it. it wasnt actually funny, but it was funny enough. turns out her mom's made of gold and her father's made of fish. they mated together, somehow, to achieve a goldfish (my mom). my dad's a human (which he is), and i am now a mermaid! gooo me!!

0 comments: