Term 3 Blog #63

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wednesday, March 6th, 2008
i need to sign up for summer school. and fast. they're gonna be out of space soon. i just hope there'll be enough room for me.
i wonder if adult life will be this stressed? i certainly think that i'll be just as stressed, if not more stressed, throughout my high school life. im planning on continuing piano too. really...i just think that i should lessen my own work load. however, i do not i repeat, DO NOT want to quit piano. i want to at least get my ARCT's. although i would not be a performer when i grow up, at least i'll be able to teach. its just so sad, u know? my fingers are too short, to stubby to be those of a performer's. also, my right pinkie has the knot in the middle. it makes my pinkie 5mm shorter than the other one. this actually affects me a great deal.

0 comments: