Term 3 Blog #50

Friday, April 25, 2008

WHOOT BLOG NUMBE 50. thats a rather large number.
i should send these blogs to mr olson now. i dont remember my last blog send. should send it to him everyday.
my piano lesson went relatively well today. gotta play more scales, memorize more. i think i am able to pass the test in june. theres still exactly 60 days left. i'll play around 1.5 hours each day.
hmm
mr martin talked to us about the camping trip that he's planning! we're leaning VERY HEAVILY towards the 2-3 day one. it costs 180 dollars, and its after school ends, but HEY, i dont care. i love camping trips. tho it is a few days before my piano exam. i think i talk about it everyday now. WHY IS PIANO SO STRESSFUL? if i were taking violin lessons, i think i would collapse. geez...why wont my mom let me quit chinese?? i suck at chinese. i have no talent in chinese. its just...IMPOSSIBLE. i know i know its important, but it really seems that i havent improved in 3 years! cant remember a single character for more than a week. actually, after i learned a new word, after around 2 days, its gone out of my head. as they say in chinese, through one ear, other the other. or, in my case, through one eye and out the other. im just not DIGESTING it.

0 comments: