Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AKKK
whoever reads my blogs, you'd better SHOW YOURSELVES!! well, ok, strangers, u dont have to show urselves, but to ppl i know, PLEASE TELL ME YOU READ MY BLOG. its for...posting/personal reasons. i really hope i havent offended anyone in any of my past blogs. if i did, please know that I mean no harm. maybe I meant it XD but i wouldnt mean to hurt you in any way.
and also! to prevent me from embarrassing myself again (refer to previous post. ARRGH), I would like you to IDENTIFY YOURSELVES. Thank you so much =)

5 comments:

Zlata said...

Hey! I read your blog :)
I've got one two www.mmm-zlatik.blogspot.com
well done with the singing btw.

Zlata said...

Hey! i read your blogs!
I've got one too
www.mmm-zlatik.blogspot.com
well done on that singing
Check my blog out too?
x

xsinfullyxtangx said...

I read (once in a while~)

x_arhou. said...

well, i just found out about it, so...

:D

调皮水蜜桃 said...

Hey found you through "twilight audio book", thanks for upload.

And nice singing.